By registering for the online services you will be able to complete a variety of different tasks online rather than having to come in to the practice:
- Book an appointment
- View past and future appointments
- Order recent and regular repeat medications
- Change your chosen pharmacy
- View your health records
- Access test results
- Airmid app: Add your own data & access Video Consultations
These online services are as safe as online banking as long as you keep your passwords secure, and you can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
How to Register for Online Services
- Download two apps onto your phone: NHSApp & Airmid
- Use the NHSApp first to create your NHSLogin (it may require you to upload a copy of your Photo ID). It can help to have your NHS number at hand.
- You can use the same NHSLogin to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the national NHSApp (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps.
- If you want full online access to your records, you can request this via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Allendale Road Surgery”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access”. We will then receive your request and start to process it. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
- Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
If you are already registered to use the online services, please use the NHSApp or Airmid app or visit Airmid / Systm Online.